Publisher’s Representative: contract position – Canadian Scholars | Women’s Press
Canadian Scholars | Women’s Press is looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication and organizational skills to assume the position of Publisher’s Representative. This is an indefinite-term contract position covering a medical leave and is based out of our downtown Toronto office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Marketing and selling CS products and services to the academic community through direct contact by telephone, in person, email campaigns, and through use of printed marketing materials.
- Maintaining proactive customer service with faculty members.
- Updating and maintaining the CS CRM database.
- Coordinating exam and desk copy mailings.
- Organizing and attending conferences, displays, and other events at which CS products will be marketed.
- Other duties in support of CS Books’ publishing program as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Management of CS Books.
- An undergraduate degree
- Sales and marketing experience would be an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience in academic book publishing would be an asset
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. Please submit applications in one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 14th, 2018.
Canadian Scholars | Women’s Press is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and diversity, and we encourage applicants from underrepresented communities. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.